I just have to say that I have great friends, and an even greater God.
This morning I was feeling hurt, but logically knew that no hurt was intended. I talked to Joe about it. I talked to God about it. I posted here and then tried to move on, talking to God about it when I needed to throughout the day.
This afternoon one of my best girlfriends called me and asked if I would like to go out to dinner tonight.
This evening while out at my daughter's basketball game I got a big hug from a friend that seemed to sense I needed it. I get the impression that this friend has been praying for me a lot lately. That is a blessing.
I had a lovely dinner at Chevy's with my other girlfriend. We talked about all sorts of things and just sat sipping our iced water and talking when we were done eating. We've been friends for about 17 or 18 years and it was so pleasant to sit and talk with someone who knows me so well and be encouraged and, hopefully, encourage.
God knew what I needed and ministered to me through my wonderful friends. I am so very blessed and the hurt is healed.
No comments:
Post a Comment