I thought I might make an entry tonight, but I can't get my thoughts together.
So instead I am playing Scrabble via Facebook with my friend in Kansas. I love Scrabble, but I don't often get anyone to play with me in real life. I hope it isn't a total waste of time. I would like to think it is helping my brain stay as sharp as it is. I can't afford to get any duller. I know in the coming days I won't have as much time for it as I begin the Christmas rituals and traditions of the year.
We are taking off of school starting tomorrow to begin Christmas cleaning. Bedrooms are in dire need and I've called on my Mom to come and help the teen girls with their room while I help EE with her room.
Friday morning I hope to go to the grocery store early and get my baking and cooking supplies to take me through the day after Christmas. The evenings will be for wrapping gifts. Saturday will hopefully be laundry, baking, mixing, cleaning day. Sunday is dedicated to Church and my Dad's Birthday. Monday and Tuesday for more baking, wrapping and enjoying the holiday.
And in between all the work and fun, I hope to win a few rounds of Scrabble.
No comments:
Post a Comment